Saturday, September 4, 2010

Thankful

Last nite - I finished up kailyn's invite to deliver to her friends today. I also did her bday banner. I have like 2 banners left to do. But once I get the urge to do something, I don't care what time it is. So I went to bed @ like 2 a.m. have you ever had so much on your mind that you have to write stuff down? Well my memory is like non-existent these days so writing down is a PRIORITY. So I'm in bed and I'm thinking, thinking, thinking...so I start writing. Does anyone else have a journal by their night stand? A pen and some paper? something...come on guys!!! Well I do. So I jotted things that came to my head, not ideas, per say, but things I cannot forget. So I'm thankful for my little journal, for my scraps of paper and for my pen by my nightstand.
I promise I'm going to take pics of all these and put it up. All this week is finishing up for her party next Saturday!!!! woo hoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment