Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Preview

S-O-P is this Saturday
O - M - G
F-U-N --- F-U-N --- F-U-N
{Pease excuse the poor quality of these pictures. My phone camera is NOT clear at all}
First up, is the invitation:
Next: a wreath filled with scraps of tied ribbons to coordinate with the fabric being used
Centerpiece for either the girls table or cake table...
About the colors: Well I picked 2 colors from the fabric to use throughout the decor - i especially like these two very BRIGHT colors. I love color - LUV it.
Sure hope you like what's to come of this S-O-P {Sleep-Over-Party} for the next 2 days I will be finishing up the last of the details, grocery shopping for items that I need and setting up as apparently my hubby now has a meeting that wknd that he needs to attend. Thank goodness that I have a helper although how much help was hubby going to be with a bunch of giggly girls????
You're right ZERO help so I guess it's better that he's not around so
we can be a house of SILLY GIGGLING girls.
WOO HOO is this my GIRLS NITE that I've been so wanting? I guess I have to take it!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment