Monday, September 20, 2010

S-O-P {Part 2}

The girls made their own pizza...

This was fun and can I say they were quite impressed with this activity
Our pink lemonade filled with sweet, sliced strawberrys. I will tell you what happened to my beloved beverage dispenser in another post. I just can't talk about it yet, not happy!!!
My sugar cookies aren't they pretty?

and the cupcakes aren't too far behind in the cute category! Girls pretty station...
another close up of the table settings
close up of their dress forms
Ice cream and all the toppings!
And because it was her bday here's another shot of the birthday girl!!!
Seriously, I think I'm done now with the pics. Sorry if I had to do 2 posts about this...I was happy with the party.!!!!
Now, onto my fall decor!!!! Okay my garage - is like stocked with bins, my husband supposedly organized the garage, all by himself. Do we know what this means?
I have to do it over !!!
FALL DECOR POST TO COME.

No comments:

Post a Comment