Thursday, September 30, 2010

Autumn is a fancy way of saying Fall...

Hey everyone!!!!
I just wanted to share with you all some of my fall/halloween decor!!!
Starting with my Fantle. It's a little plain, I want to add a little bit to it...perhaps some branches to give it more height...I will see what I come up with...but here goes...
A close up of the bloody finger....the nail lights up! I know super creepy. My lil' one doesn't really like that at all
next up, my pumpkin - fall you just have to do pumpkins and a couple of bugs here and there
Isn't this witch the cutest? She isn't scary at all!!! She was given to me last year - she used to be at my desk at work, now she'll have a place in my home!
Love this pumpkin!!!! It's all over bloggie world and I just had to do it.
Dining room table fall set up
And just because - here are the shelves in my bathroom!!!! I love having shelves and being able to change the room my just using a splash of color!!!!!
I'm glad you stopped by to see some of my fall decor. I have to go outside (after the huge storm is over) and take some pics of my window display. It's really cute - not too scary - remember I have a lil' one that doesn't really do 'scary' - I still have to take out some other decor that belongs outside but the rain is holding me up!!!!
I would love to see how you decorate for the fall.
Until next time xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment