Monday, September 13, 2010

S-O-P {Part 1}

The much anticipated S-O-P was this past Saturday. It was like sooooo much fun!!!! Really I had a blast...kind of took me back from when I was a kid...
Here is the birthday girl - all decked out in her pjs and sleep mask {btw all her friends got to write on her pjs} *huge hit*
Here is my inspiration. I got this lovely beauty @ a yard sale! Now she's all decked out with a poof ball....she's usually up in my bedroom where she wears all my jewelry!
Sleeping quarters: I gave the girls enough space to hang out
The cupcake for the sleep over. It did NOT turn out the way I hoped it but I think it's pretty cute!
Craft Table for the girls. Plus a Decade of Birthdays collage. Some dress forms for the girls to get creative with stylin' their dress forms and sleeping masks for each girl. Plus mirrors cuz you know you HAVE to have make-overs @ sleepovers!
Table for the girls to have their pizza & cupcakes!!! Oh yeah - the girls made their very OWN pizza. Can I tell you that this was the COOLEST thing ever. The girls enjoyed it and I LOVED it!!! Pizza was DELISH - oh and yeah there was ice cream...like make-your-own sundae !!!
Here is what some describe a Fantle {fake mantle} so my Fantle was all decked out for the Birthday Girl!!!!
Oh the B-I-G 10 - a decade of LOVE. I stacked my platters to give it height and to give those YUMMY sugar cookies some style.
This is the table set up for the next day - where the family came over to sing happy bday and give out their gifts. Check out the sundae bar...woo hoo!!!! ice cream, cake, cupcakes and cookies....I mean can anyone ask for more???
The cake {next day} I made this cake - with help - of course!!! Oh can I just say I think I did a pretty awesome job for it being my 2nd time working with fondant!
Happy 10th Birthday my big girl. I love you so much!!!!!!


Hope you enjoyed the pictures. Tomorrow I will have more pics to share! Have a Happy Monday!

1 comment: