Monday, February 28, 2011

Weekend Update

Excuse me for not having a before pic.  
My door used to be white
I changed it to black.
Thoughts?


I absolutely LOVE it.  I am so happy with this project!!!!

Next up: my night tables.

BEFORE:

Starting the process:
 Here they are side by side...before/after
 A closer look
I wanted a change, my furniture is dark and I wanted a pop of color
 It make take me a little getting used to, but I think I can live with it. I am also putting in new drapes. I went out and purchased the fabric, my awesome mom is going to sew them for me and then I can reveal them to you.
 Another shot....I think I may sand them to give them a little of a worn out look....I'll will keep you posted!!
What did you do this weekend?

3 comments:

  1. ohhh i lovvvvvvvve redoing furniture!!!!! looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVEEE the front door! and the tables also! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh B I LOVE the front door as well!!!

    ReplyDelete