Friday, February 11, 2011

Baby Shower Part 2 - The Party!!!

So here we are, day of party, time to make this:

 and this...(all these goodies)
 we're getting there...
 Into this...check out the baby dresses (courtesy of Eighteen25, saw it on their DIY) Do you like the added touches of pink and white on the flower balls? Oh how I love thee..

 Here is the table...isn't it lovely?  We draped some of the fabric and put some poofs hanging overhead and to hold the fabric in place, the banner behind and we got a canvas so people can leave a message for the baby...
 close up of the cake
 We got a cute little piggy 
 Here is a closer look of the canvas...

 The entire table set up...whoops is that vase missing a flower balls...oh boy...I'm glad we had time to look everything over!
 What is this? Balloons and still NO flower ball...come on where are my helpers!!

this picture is kind of blurry...sorry my daughter was taking these on my phone

 much better

 Tell me they don't look adorable!!!

 ooohhh oohhhh I forgot to tell ya that we made baby rattles from baby cupcakes, something else I saw on the net...don't you think they look way too cute!!
 Close up :o)

 chocolate flowers in their own individual bags

Pretzels and chocolate covered oreos, made by my sweet friend, Bia of Pretzel Delights.  These were oh so yummy!!!!  

 Our dessert table
 a closer look...oh gosh, another mishap, that baby frame still doesn't have it's insert...
 The entry table

we decided to add jewels to the tree

Hope you enjoyed the pics of the party, I didn't have many pictures, these were all on my phone. And I've been having trouble uploading all the other pics my sister took.  But at least you get to see the party, the final result.  

Hope you have an easy labor and speedy delivery!!!! Congratulations!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment