Friday, February 11, 2011

Centerpiece Finale

Finally I get to finish what I started...sorry for the delay!!!! Okay this is exactly what we ended up as in the styling for the centerpieces:
 It was hard to decide if we wanted the (dyed purple) rice only in the bottom
 or in the middle...

They are side by side here to see which one we liked best...

 The vases needed to be centralized...I thought a charger - hey I was working with what I had!!!
 Quick sneak peek at my first Diaper Cake....awwwww, I love it too!!! 
WHAT IN THE WORLD...is that xmas decor!!!! tsk tsk
 And finally this is what we I ALL agreed on...nice touch huh? do you like the birdie in the frame? he gets a close up...hold on...
check out my diet coke...nope not a can cuz this girl has been working OT and I don't have time to be going in and out the fridge!!!
 Here's the close up....frame was painted, fabric applied and these little birdies were a pack of 24 @ the dollar section at Target...luv me some Target

Did I mention we were baking for the dessert table? No, well here's my little BABY cupcakes...they are chocolate cuz it's all I had...so it was just practice anyways...

 Cute huh
 You like that little chocolate flower? I know super duper cute
 Okay so these baby cupcakes weren't just going to be displayed by themselves, they were going in a baby jar, awwwwwww, so it'll look like a baby bottle....say it looks like a baby bottle...I know!!! the purple hearts are not edible but we did exchange them for m&ms the day of, cuz that way when you grabbed your baby bottle...it was all edible...well that is except the bottle, silly!!!
 Another shot cuz you know I loved them
 More buffet treats, marshmellow tree...okay Dollar Tree is the bomb, they already have their Easter stuff out, YIKES, easter....any hoot, I grabbed these lilac trees...they are for hanging eggs (so they say) for me they are working as my marshmellow tree (for this party)
 coming together nicely
 I made a banner, it's not fancy but it's cute and sweet...
 A close up (frame from Target Dollar Section - SCORE)
 Wishing Tree tags...added a rhinestone to make it pop
 The tree...with a tag...and yes, I added some of the those cute little birdies to perch on the branches...
 A whole lot of tags that my very helpful daughter cut for me (well the cricut did the cutting) but she handled this entire project!!!
 And so the conclusion to this story is this, we ended up doing paper crepe roses instead of poofs, yea I know tons of hard work, blah blah blah...now tell me how GORGEOUS does this look. I love poofs, but come on....???? gorgeous, I have to thank House of Smith's for this idea, I saw her post on these beauties a long time ago, and finally did one and I'm soooooo glad I did cuz I just loved it!!!!!
 HHHMMMMM, hello GORGEOUS!!!!

 And that's the end folks.  I will post party pics, the FINAL party pics, soon. Maybe today, maybe tomorrow...Hope you enjoyed it!!! 

Toodles

No comments:

Post a Comment