Thursday, April 12, 2012

Hi!!

Hey guys...
I've been busy....

I've been purging...playroom closet....trying to organize this space has proven to be very difficult because a certain someone doesn't think anything has to go....





 In between, all the fun of organizing, we had a lot of fun on Easter...

Me and my girls.

The girls are in Track...so it's been fun joining them in practices :)

...and also having an awesome Spring Break...

This is a special day right here...my lil girl learned how to ride w/out training wheels, yeah they are still on but not touching...we are removing them today....she's so excited and proud, and so are we!!!

More Spring Break fun

flying a kite :)

I've been busy with a lot of other things, that I will post about soon.  We did a patio floor, we did something special in the kitchen, we are getting ready for the summer and for a special trip in May.  We are def busy - so it's hard to take a minute and write about it.!

Hope you are all well

Toodles!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Karina....hope all is well! It looks like you have been busy...lol! Looking forward to seeing the projects you are working on :-)

    ReplyDelete