Monday, January 23, 2012

Cigar Party!

This past weekend was my hubby's surprise party, and because it was a surprise, I have NO before pics of anything, it was like planning a secret mission!!!! But it was a total success so keeping quiet served it's purpose!!!

First of all, it decided to SNOW...yes I know...didn't stop us...

His bday cake, I made those cigars, they are chocolate covered pretzel rods.
I found those napkin rings with the initial letters in Michaels.  

Each thank you bag had chocolate cigars in them. 
The watch box was another find at Michaels, we used it to put in memory cards, each guest had to write a memory of themselves and my husband, then my hubby had to read the card out loud and try to guess who wrote it...it was a lot of pressure on him, but really very funny :o))

real cigars for the men 

my hubby loved this because he likes to have his cigar once in a while

I made this canvas of him, initial are his name, and on the pic it says, Aged to Perfection, I had another canvas for everyone to write a special bday wish for him

The table in its entirety 

my surprised hubby

and here he is with his cigar and his drink!!!

And here we all are :o)

Hope you had a great birthday my love, we love you and appreciate you more than words can say!

Toodles

1 comment:

  1. Karina....it is Jenifer. I am now following you!! Happy belated birthday to Danny. You did a great job on his party. I love the collage. And I read through your blog....wow, you are a crafty momma! Looking forward to reading more.

    ReplyDelete